All tourists (excluding Indian, Bangladeshi and Maldivian passport holders) who wish to travel to Bhutan require a visa and must book their holiday through a Bhutanese tour operator such as Yelha Bhutan Tours and Travels. The tour operator will take care of Visa arrangements for visitors.
How to get or apply Tourist Visa to Bhutan
– You can’t personally apply for tourist Visa yourself. Application has to be done by an authorized travel agent in Bhutan on behalf of you.
This is the steps which you have to take:
1. Book a Bhutan tour package with a licensed travel agency
2. Purchase & confirm your air-tickets on DrukAir or Bhutan Airline
3. Ensure that you have a passport with at least six months validity at the point of arrival in Bhutan
4. Provide the information required as listed below